Friday, June 20, 2014

TESTIMONIALS

Just received my tent.  Very, very impressed with quality and price.  Tents available in the territory are much higher and not the  same quality.  James

Hi.  Wanted to say thanks to you and your staff for the help in getting my first wall tent.  Glad I went with the 16x20 with the additional porch.  Live in Alberta and the spring can be cold at night.  So the purchase of the Wilderness 5 stove was great to get us through the cool nights.  The picture  is of our second time out with the tent. For such a large tent it is very easy to put up, as my two young girls and I are able to get it set up in about 1/2 hour.  Anyone looking for superb customer service should give you guys a shout.  Will send more pictures throughout the 2014 season.  Thanks again and happy camping. Rob

Hi there, I have one of your wilderness 12x14 wilderness tents that I have lived in it for the last 2 summers and it has been awesome. Thanks for your help and such a great product.  Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment